Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Night Fights: Canelo - Round 3: My Chi Is Strong!




Tonight's round of Friday Night Fights: Canelo is my second consecutive time I'm nicking part of Snell's act. In my previous fight, I opted for man vs. animal action, and this time I'm featuring a fight with Shang-Chi. But while Snell usually opts for martial arts melees from the Master Of Kung Fu's self-titled comic, I'm taking this one from one of my childhood favorite arcs in Marvel Team-Up#84, written by Chris Claremont and beautifully illustrated by Sal Buscema and Steve Leialoha. Here, he's teaming up with Nick Fury, Spider-Man, and the Black Widow to wrest control of the captured S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier and its hypnotized agents from the Viper, who's planning to kill Jimmy Carter. But they're in for some opposition from....Boomerang.








Tonight's fight song is from The Dynamic Soul Machine.




For more boomeranging battles, click here. And don't forget to vote!


2 Comments:

At 6:39 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

Boomerang's costume really does have to be one of the silliest I have seen. And that is taking Captain Boomerang's outfit into consideration!

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ugg boots
michael kors outlet
michael kors bags
coach outlet
nike huarache
versace jeans
ugg outlet
nike store
new balance shoes
nike air huarache

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home