Friday, December 02, 2011

Friday Night Fights: Marvelous - Round 3: Action Figure!




For tonight's round of Friday Night Fights: Marvelous, I'm using another six-inch-tall comic book action hero (I used Marionette last round), but this time I'm going with the ever-lovin' original himself, Darrel Dane aka Doll Man.


Tonight I give you:


Doll Man beating the crap out of some bad guys.





This mite-sized melee comes courtesy of Feature Comics#47 , beautifully illustrated by Reed Crandall.


Tonight's fight music is by Cliff Richard & The Young Ones.


Now go here and vote. Don't make me sic Doll Man on you!


2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM , Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Dollman...your adorable little booties are simply fab.

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger Martin Gray said...

That Crandall art is typcially fab. I never knew Yanks said 'coppers'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home