Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Night Fights: Repeat Rehash Revenge - Round 9: It's Not Easy Being Green!



I've noticed one thing lacking in my last 8 rounds of the Friday Night Fights: Repeat Rehash Relaunch bout: I've had no Hal Jordan head injuries.


Let's fix that, shall we?








There! All better!


The above Hal-krakking comes from Green Lantern#9, written by Geoff Johns and illustrated by Ethan Van Sciver and Prentiss Rollins.


First ol' Pointy-Ears laid out Guy Gardner last round (thus satisfying our host Spacebooger's requirement that I use a character from my previous round in this week's fight), and now it's Hal Jordan's turn. It really isn't easy being green! (As tonight's fight music by Van "The Man" Morrison will attest.)


I can't recall offhand any instances of the Dark Knight beating on Kyle, John, or Alan like that, but if enough of you vote for me in this round (click here to vote), you may get to see Bats punch out another popular green DC hero next week. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM , Blogger SallyP said...

Bats and Lanterns just REALLY don't get along.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home