Monday, April 04, 2011

Did I Forget Anybody?

As part of my April Fool's Day gag last Friday, I changed the template for one day. Unfortunately for me, changing the template inadvertently wrote over my blogroll links. Fortunately for me, I remembered everything Elayne Riggs taught me about blogrolling (which is the entire reason she's in the top line instead of Sally P) and put them back in. I also took the opportunity to add some new links, which I had meant to do for months.


Here's where you folks come in: Please suggest some favorites of yours that I may have missed in the comments section. Comics blogs would be preferred, but please list anything that may come to mind.

7 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

my review blog! :D i still update it, if slowly b/c I review GNs now instead of the floppies xD

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger SallyP said...

Heh. I'm so glad that I am not the only one who does terrible things inadvertently to their bloggie thing.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

Will do, Ami! Glad to have you commenting, btw!

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

ty :) i am trying to get back into the swing of things since I returned from the dead :D it's like.. they killed me off, and now I'm back! :D

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

Are you wearing a White Lantern ring?

 
At 4:08 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

Uh, Sally, speaking of blogrolls, can I get a little Stars & Garters love on the GL Butt's Forever site?

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger SallyP said...

Wait, you're not on it? Ulp!

Seriously, I could have sworn you were. I'll have to get help from an available teenager, but you will SO be there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home