Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Friday Night Fights: Baddest Of The Bad - Voting Extended!



A few days have passed since this final villainous showdown, and we're still locked in a dead heat. Since the rules dictate a 2-vote margin of victory, Spacebooger has asked each of us final contenders to ask our readers to vote at the website listed below.

Aw, crap! I just realized that my readership consists entirely of:

a. a fellow competitor,

b. a guy who who probably loves seeing Johnny Storm get pwned,

and

c. people who are even more addicted to Hal Jordan abuse than I am.

I am so screwed!

7 Comments:

At 6:49 AM , Blogger Saranga said...

sorry, I voted for the shark. Because Hal Jordan getting defeated by a rogue newspaper is just too amusing.

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

That's ok, so did I. For the same reasons you did.

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger Saranga said...

lol! surely you're meant to vote for you own submission? ;)

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

We're allowed to, but none of us ever do. I've seen it maybe once in about 50 rounds.

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

Oh, and by the way, I won!

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger Saranga said...

congratulations! do you get a prize?

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Gary said...

Congrats on the win - I thought Jordan being done in by a newspaper was a sure fire win for me but it wasn't to be!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home