Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Night Fights: Feet of Fury! - Round 10: Legion Time!



After I found out I won last week's round of Friday Night Fights: Feet of Fury! , I noticed a trend the other two times I won a round: Both times I followed up my victory by posting a Legion of Super Heroes-related entry in the next round.


So why break tradition?


Tonight, for Round 10, I have some more Legion violence on hand, courtesy of Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes#205 , "The Legion of Super-Executioners!", written by Cary Bates and illustrated by Mike Grell. In this story, the Legion is being mind-controlled by a mysterious villain.

Ultra Boy is immune to the brainwashing.




Karate Kid, unfortunately, isn't.



Even when he's not in his right mind, Karate Kid will still mess you up good.


Another lesson from Spacebooger.

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger snell said...

Heh...we both went Grell this week...

 
At 4:42 AM , Blogger notintheface said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:44 AM , Blogger notintheface said...

Yeah, but your entry was by Grell, Grell, and Grell, while mine was only by Bates, Grell, and Grell. Also, Grell's art was more detailed and developed on your entry than mine (mine was pre-Warlord.)

You out-Grelled me, sir!

Also, another trend I noticed: Every time I've won a round, you've won the next one. This week, I did my part to continue the trend.

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

lacoste online shop
chrome hearts outlet

michael kors outlet
adidas gazelle
michael kors handbags
nike air max95
cheap basketball shoes
vibram fivefingers
nike air force 1

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home