Tuesday, November 03, 2009

For Saranga


Oh, POOR YOU!!!

For those who just started reading this post, those scans above are not some sort of dig at Saranga. Quite the opposite. They're my way of thanking her for being instrumental in supplying me some scans I had requested help in getting earlier here. Not only did she help me find the scans I used in this post, but she also posted this scan of Hal Jordan and Ollie Queen on her site for me. (And while you're clicking on that last link, check out the rest of her blog. She has some interesting and entertaining musings on topics like comics, feminism, British politics and even Smallville.)

Thanks, Saranga! Enjoy these with my compliments!

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Blogger Saranga said...

Yayy thank you :)
(btw, i did notice this when you posted it, but at the time was too ill to comemnt on anything.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home