Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Na na na na na na na - he's the worst President ever



Although I generally try to maintain a light, humorous tone on this blog, I'm prone to the occasional Keith Olbermannesque rant.


But when I see something like this, you can hardly blame me.


I can't believe he said that. "So what"? The alleged Iraq- Al Qaida link was one of the top 3 rationales that Bush and his cohorts gave for invading Iraq back in 2003. (The other two, the Iraq-9/11 link and "Weapons of Mass Destruction", also proved to be bogus. ) .

So what? So this war cost us hundreds of billions of dollars, our standing in the world, our econimic health, and, worst of all, the lives and limbs of thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. And all for a lie.

Considering that all this was the result of your bad decisions, Mr. President, the least you can do is try acting like you give a crap.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

I have never in my life seen a man so completely clueless. Or careless. And the fact that every single time he shows up, he's got that goddamned SMIRK on his face!

Gah!

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger notintheface said...

Well, Sal, one month and he's OUTTA HERE!!

Thank Heaven!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home