Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Special Thanks to Elayne

A special thanks goes out to fellow blogger Elayne Riggs, who helped me solve the mystery that's been plaguing me since I started this blog: how to blogroll. I still don't know Hypertext, but I used Elayne's template and instructions to do some detective work with the Control Find and Copy & Paste functions, and - voila!


By George, I think I've got it! As thanks, I put Elayne's link up first in the links section on the right. (Sorry, Sally! I did put you next, though!) More links will be forthcoming.

For those who don't already know, Elayne is married to Robin Riggs, a talented inker whose work I know best from reading Supergirl (the Peter David version), Incredible Hulk (once again, the PAD version), Birds of Prey (ironically, he inked the scene I just used in yesterday's Friday Night Fights), Green Arrow (the Connor Hawke period), Manhunter (the first comeback), and the recent Suicide Squad mini. For more samples of Robin's work, click here.

Ok, Elayne, now that you've helped me master blogrolls, can you help me with Rickrolls?

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

Congratulations! You're better informed than I am. I have teenagers to do my stuff for me, and let me tell you, the day that they all move out, is the day I'm officially screwed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home