Friday, October 24, 2008

Here's the funny thing about us "Not-So-Real Americans"

Gov. Sarah Palin claims that only certain regions in our country represent "real Americans". Apparently, only the rural areas of America, aka Small Town America, represents the real America.

As someone who was born in Chicago, has worked there for nearly my entire career , and has lived there or in its near west suburbs my whole life, I apparently don't qualify. Also, I'm not only supporting Barack Obama, but I reside in the same neck of the woods. So I guess I'm a "Not-So-Real American".


Well, Governor, here's an interesting fact about the rest of us, the so-called "Not-So-Real Americans".


We still get to vote.


Since you've shown that you're not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, you may not have known about that.


But come the end of November 4th, you're sure as hell going to find out the hard way.


Oh, and lastly? What he said.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

You live in or near a big city? You filthy commie! Sarah Palin began to wear on me a LONG time ago. I live in a small town, but in one of those uppity New England States, that think they're better than everyone else, so I guess I'm not a REAL American either.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home